Do You Need Help Paying Your Rent and Utilities?

Maiker Housing Partners partnered with Adams County, Brighton Housing Authority and Commerce City Housing Authority to provide emergency assistance to those experiencing financial hardships due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are no longer accepting applications for rent and/or utility assistance but if you live in Adams County and you need rent assistance, you can apply for housing assistance programs through the State of Colorado here.

If you have questions, please contact us at or 720-710-8839.

Scroll to Top